Vegan Seitan Sausage & Brussel Sprout Soup
A healthy and restorative soup that comes together in a snap.
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 russet potatoes diced into 1" pieces
- 3 carrots cut into coins
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 2-3 cups brussel sprouts split in half
- 2 cups of seitan sausage cut into half moons
- 3 quarts water
- 2 tsp vegetable or vegan chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp herbs de provence
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley or 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in Instant Pot.
Close the lid, seal the valve.
Pressure cook (manual) on high pressure for 10 minutes.
Allow it to release pressure naturally for 5 minutes, then slowly turn open the valve to release pressure. Do not open the valve too quickly in case hot soup sprays out!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 320mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g