These vegan chicken salad wraps are really easy to make once you’ve made a vegan chicken salad. With fresh spinach, grapes, celery, and walnuts, they make a healthy summer lunch for at home or on a picnic.
Making these curried chicken salad wraps starts with a batch of my vegan chicken salad.
Then add a little curry powder and chili paste (or hot sauce) and stir it into the chicken salad mix.
To make the wraps, you can use an assembly line process to layer the wraps with vegan cream cheese (I prefer Daiya brand), spinach, and the curried chicken salad:
To fold the wraps, fold the ends in first, then roll up from the bottom.
Vegan Curried Chicken Salad Wraps
- 3 cups vegan chicken salad
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 cup spinach
- 3 wraps
- 3 Tbsp vegan cream cheese
- Stir the curry powder and chili paste into the vegan chicken salad.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each wrap.
- Add a layer of spinach from top to bottom in the center of the wrap, and cover it with 1 cup of the vegan chicken salad
- Fold up the wraps and enjoy!