This vegan smoothie bowl replaces the whipped cream with coconut cream, for a richly tasty breakfast that’s surprisingly healthy. Best of all, this easy smoothie bowl can be made with pantry ingredients like canned peaches and frozen berries.
Smoothie bowls are one of my favorite breakfasts for summertime. They’re chilly, packed with nutrition, and I can make them the night before. Win, win, and win!
For this peaches ‘n’ cream smoothie bowl, I made a smoothie base made from plant based milk, dates, and ground flaxseed. I chilled it overnight then added my smoothie bowl toppings, which included:
- canned peaches (easy!)
- coconut cream (also easy – just pop the can in the fridge the night before with the smoothie bowls, and the cream will be nicely separated to the top by morning)
- and frozen raspberries (did I mention this is easy?!)
My kids really liked this smoothie bowl combination. I hope you like it, too!
Peaches ‘n’ Cream Smoothie Bowls
- 1 cup plant based milk (I used oat milk)
- 3 dates pits removed
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 Tbsp protein powder (optional)
- 4 Tbsp coconut cream chilled
- ½ cup peaches sliced
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- ¼ cup raspberries
- Blend the "blend" ingredients, then pour into bowls and chill for 10 minutes (or overnight).
- Top with the toppings, serve & enjoy!