Smoothie bowls are one of my favorite breakfasts for summertime. They’re chilly, packed with nutrition, and I can make them the night before. Win, win, and win!
For this peaches ‘n’ cream smoothie bowl, I made a smoothie base made from plant based milk, dates, and ground flaxseed. I chilled it overnight then added my smoothie bowl toppings, which included:
- canned peaches (easy!)
- coconut cream (also easy – just pop the can in the fridge the night before with the smoothie bowls, and the cream will be nicely separated to the top by morning)
- and frozen raspberries (did I mention this is easy?!)
My kids really liked this smoothie bowl combination. I hope you like it, too!
Peaches ‘n’ Cream Smoothie Bowls
- 1 cup plant based milk (I used oat milk)
- 3 dates pits removed
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 Tbsp protein powder (optional)
- 4 Tbsp coconut cream chilled
- ½ cup peaches sliced
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- ¼ cup raspberries
- Blend the "blend" ingredients, then pour into bowls and chill for 10 minutes (or overnight).
- Top with the toppings, serve & enjoy!